Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Hips?

Im 5'2 and I weigh 240lbs. I would like to get a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips. The areas I would use are the love handles and lower abdomen. I don't won't my stomach to be completely flat I just want it smooth and to have the natural look....I live in palm beach, but I am curious how would I get pricings. Need help....wanted this surgery before my cruise in May 2013.

Body mass index under 30 is safe for surgery

+1

I understand this may not be the new's you anticipated but for your own health and safety I would recommend you lose weight.  A body mass index over 30 is a strong predictor of complications from surgery.  You are looking to have this surgery to enhance the quality of your life, not detract from it.  Sorry!

Getting a Brazilian butt lift before May

+1

At 5’2 and 240 pounds I would first off recommend that you take the time to lose weight before you have a Brazilian butt lift done. A BMI under thirty is recommended for the best results as well as a safe procedure. Unfortunately this may not be the best news if you are hoping to get the surgery by May, but in the long run it will be worth the wait. As far as pricing information just contact a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. Prices vary starting at $6,800.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/brazilian-butt-lift-6998

Fat transfer to hips and buttock

+1

It is common to have fat injected into the hips and buttock during a BBL. You should select a doctor who is a board certified plastic surgeon and does several of these per week. This is not always wasy to find, which is why many people travel for this procedure. Many of us are willing to give you estimates over the phone. YOu should expect to pay around $10,000 for this procedure, depending on the amount of liposuction you require.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

BBL

+1

The hips and lower abdomen are common donor sites for fat transfer. My price range here in new york is between $10,000 and $15,000

Brazilian butt lift

+1

You seem to have realistic expectations and goals.  Most surgeons offices will give you a quote over the phone or by email.  Make sure you let them know your time frame goals so they can see if they can fit you in before your cruise.

Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Hips

+1

I would just call for a consultation, and they will give you a price once you and the plastic surgeon have come up with a plan.