Do I Have Enough Fat to Transfer to my Buttocks to Achieve a Much Bigger,rounder Butt

I am 35 years old, Weight 135 lb, Height 5'3". Children: 3 Ages: 13,6 and 2. I am currently taking periactin to gain another 10 pounds before surgery. Most of my fat goes to my stomach which gives me a (pudge). With the extra 10 pound goal that I hope to achieve in 1 month added to my 135 weight, will this be enough fat to transfer so that I can achieve a much bigger, rounder butt? I am Hispanic and feel consious about my butt. I hope to have the surgery in next 2 months.

Gaining weight prior to Brazilian Butt Lift.....

+1

It appears as though you already have enough fat to transfer to your buttocks.  The issue with gaining weight for this purpose is that #1 we don't know where you are going to gain it.  And, #2, you need to stay at that weight to maintain the size of your buttocks.  If you lose weight after the procedure, your buttocks will likely shrink too. 

How much is enough fat for a brazilian buttock lift

+1

Based on your photos and your height/weight, you should have enough fat for a brazilian buttock lift (fat transfer to the buttock).  It's hard to estimate how much volume will be transferred, but I would imagine about 400-500 cc per side would be possible. This could only be confirmed with a physical exam however.

A board certified plastic surgeon can evaluate your entire body and determine where the best source of donor fat is located for harvesting and transfer.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

How much is enough fat for buttock augmentation.?

+1

Hispanic women really like curvature, especially in their buttocks. Looking at your buutocks in the photos it appears that you are already starting with a fairly nicely projecting buttock. This facilitates achieving getting even more prominence. It appears that you may have donor fat available in your abdomen, waist and inner thighs. Arms are also often used as a donor fat site. Whether you already have enough fat or need to gain weight can only be decided at the time of examination. You should visit a plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation to know whether you need to gain the 10 pounds that you are looking to gain.

George Lefkovits, MD

Fat Grafting to the Buttocks

+1

Based on your pictures, you appear to have an adequate amount of fat to make a nice difference to your buttocks through fat grafting.  The liposuction around your stomach, flanks and lower back will also enhance the end result.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Butt augmentation with fat

+1

yes, I think you are a good candidate and the lipo from the abdomen and waist will be put to good use in the butt. good luck, I like the plan. the only thing I don't like is the planned weight gain. it doesn't help. you can gain the weight later, the transferred fat will grow as if it's still in the other place. gaining weight now just will makeyou thicker all over and taking a medication that you don't need can only lead to a problem.

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift, fat transfer

+1

The amount of fat you need for augmentation of the buttock is determined by the shape and size you are trying to achieve.  You appear to have a well rounded full buttock already. The amount of fat transfer that maybe needed to round it out more may not be a large amount.  In general the amount of fat you can transfer safely and effectively is also limited despite the amount of fat you may have. So if you gain an additional 10lbs, you may have enough.

Good luck.

Shashidhar Kusuma, MD
Plantation Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to the butt

+1

From the pictures you possted, you have a very good figure to start with. Most of the fat your have now is in the abdomen and flanks.

Abdomen may need a tummy tuck, need an examination to determine that.

If you gain the extra 10 lb we can not tell how much of that fat is going to be accecable for liposuction.

If you  need a tummy tuck may consider also dermis fat graft to the buttocks.

The lipo of the flanks will enhance the appearance of the buttocks, and the back curves.