Fat Transfer to Buttock? (photo)

I am 5'7 and my weight is 165 pounds, i was wondering how much fat will be transfer? And where would they take the fat from and do i have a choice where it comes from? Thank you ! :)

The amount and location of donor fat will vary

+1

Where the fat is taken from and how much is taken for a BBL is dependent on your personal wishes and your body type. Fat can essentially be taken from anywhere. We can also make you as big as you want, if you have enough donor fat

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Fat is usually removed from where it will give you the best shape. In patients with limited fat, many smaller areas may be suctioned whereas patients with larger reserves of fat may need only one or two areas suctioned. However patients can have multiple areas suctioned if desired. The amount of fat to be injected depends upon how large a patient wants to be as well as how much fat is available for suctioning. I have injected as little as 100cc's and as much as 900cc's per buttock although the typical patient has between 300-600 cc's injected in each buttock. Each patient is unique and of course so are you. Your surgeon should help to determine which areas should be liposuctioned and how much augmentation you would need to get the result you are looking for. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Thank you for your question about the Brazilian Butt Lift (fat transfer to the buttocks).  The amount of fat transferred to your buttocks will depend on your goals and the amount of fat you have available to harvest.  Your surgeon will need to see your buttocks as well as talk to you about what shape and how much projection you desire.  You do have a choice in where the fat is harvested, but your surgeon will be able to guide you and suggest appropriate donor sites.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Fat transfer to buttocks?

+1

Buttock augmentation using fat transplantation is the preferred and most popular technique for buttock enlargement. Although your photos are not very helpful, your height and weight suggest thay you are a candidate for the surgery. We have several areas that we consider as fat donor sites including the abdomen, hips, wiast, back, thighs and arms. You definitely have a say in the choice of the donor sites. I suggest that you consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with buttock augmentation using fat transplantation. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD