Fat Transfer to Butt, Hips and Thighs Through Smart Lipo?

I'm a Female who weighs 206lbs and am 5'6". Most of my fat is in my stomach and arms. I would like to get Smart Lipo but at the same time I would like to transfer some fat to my butt and thighs because I have no butt, hips or thighs.

If it helps, I have never had any kids. Would I be a good candidate for Smart Lipo? If after the procedure I start to eat healthy, how much should I expect to weigh in 3 months?

I would NEVER use Smartlipo for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+3

Hi there-

Smart lipo involves treating your fat with a laser- causing DEATH of the fat cells....

The whole point of a Brazilian Butt Lift is for the fat to LIVE!

This (Brazilian Butt Lift) is a very demanding operation and is very experience dependent- please don't let just anyone do this on you. I'm concerned you've seen someone who is not a plastic surgeon.

Please read the following on how to select a surgeon you can trust:

Web reference: http://orlandoplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2009/11/choosing-plastic-surgeon-part-2.html#f550

SmartLipo is useable in Brazillian Butt Lifting (Fat Transfer to Buttocks)

+3

A Brazilian Butt Lift depends on removing living fat cells from elsewhere and grafting / transferring them to the buttocks. During the transfer a significant portion of fat cells die either because of the trauma of liposuction, washing, transfer to the buttocks or the slow rate of supplying this fat with a good blood supply.

BUT in SmartLipo, NO living fat cells are removed. The process uses a laser to LITERALLY cooks the fat with heat and the resulting oily emulsion is vacuumed out with liposuction. The rate of success of Brazilian Butt Lifting with laser liposuction would be close to zero.

Do not do it. You will be disappointed.

Dr. P. Aldea

Laser lipo fat is not suitable for fat grafting

+2

As Dr.Blinski stated, the fat that treated with laser lipo is not suitable for the fat grafting . Your weight is also is a concern. I think you need to lose at least 30 lbs before any Lipo.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

No fat transfer through Smart Lipo

+1

No! Smart Lipo melts the fat so it can not, I'll say again, can not be transfered. Only liposuctioned fat can be used to live in the new areas.

Regards from Miami