Fat Transfer to Butt from Belly?

OMG I was reading a woman took some over loaded belly fat and had it placed on her BUTT is this a normal proceeder? I have so much belly and ZERO butt it's virtually flat.. What does this cost? Any opinions on what state or city is cheaper then most and do great jobs?

Fat Transfer to Butt from Belly?

+1

The Brazilian buttlift varies greatly in the amount liposuctioned and amount transferred from surgeon to surgeon. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat transfer from belly to buttocks

+1

yes, this is the brazilian buttock lift. Your whole body is contoured with liposuction and the pure fat is then injected into the muscles of the buttocks.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Improve buttock shape and proportions with a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

This procedure has certainly become popular and a reliable method to improve the shape, curves and proportion of the buttock area. The belly is one of the most common areas to remove some extra fat by careful liposuction, but I often use the lower back, waist, and inner and outer thighs too. The cost can be quite variable, depending on the number of areas reduced by liposuction. But I would encourage you to seek a surgeon experienced with this technique, who provides quality results, rather than look for the cheapest provider. Good luck. 

Peter Bray, MD

Yes you can I transfer fat from my belly to my butt?

+1

This is commonly referred to as a Brazilian Butt Lift.  This is boil down to removing fat with liposuction and then placing it into the buttock area.  I have done these procedure for improvement in the butt, breasts and face.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt lift can create curves

+1

The procedure you are describing, fat transfer to the butt, is often called the Brazilian Butt lift.  During this procedure I use liposuction to remove fat from undesirable areas and then use that same fat to round out the butt and/or hips.  Please check the link to see some before and after photos of my patients.  Feel free to also check out the "Get a Quote" section of my site if you are interested in pricing.

Andrew Jimerson, MD