Can I Have Fat Transfer to the Butt and a Breast Lift at the Same Time?

Just because it "can" be done, doesn't mean it's a good idea!

+2

These two procedures "can" be done at the same time, but I wouldn't recommend it. It will make the surgery excessively long (at least using my techniques....some may do it quicker, but I cannot get as good of a result any quicker). And.... It will make the recovery more difficult. When I do the Brazilian Butt Lift, I recommend that you not sit or lay on your back. So, most patients spend most of their time on their stomach and some time on their sides. If you have your breasts done at the same time, you will not be able to lay on your stomach either. This definitely makes recovery even more difficult.

Breast lift (mastopexy) and Brazilian Butt lift

+1

One of the concerns after a buttock lipoinjection is avoiding excessive pressure to the buttocks and the recommendation to sleep on your stomach or sides after the operation. This is not optimal for the breast lift and may involve some discomfort during the post operative period.

Breast Lift and Buttock Augmentation NOT recommended

+1

Hi there-

Because of the problems that improper positioning would create for your safety and outcome in both areas, this combination would not be advisable.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Breast lift and Brazilian Buttock Enhancement

+1

It depend on the magnitude of each surgery

Brazilian buttock enhancement is a long surgry. Breast lift with finness require time.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and after examination you both can reach a decision that suits you