Fat Transfer and Persistent Bruising

3 months have passed, I have had it lasered 3 times. Now using a skin lightner. Could this be hemosiderin now ?

Discoloration After Fat Transfer

+1

While this could be hemosiderin deposits, it may also represent a problem which was actually present but not obvious before the transfer. Resolution may still be possible and the laser that was used may not be the right one for this type of problem. I would certainly talk with your plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon to try another course of action.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer and Persistent Bruising

+1

You have made a correct diagnosis of post op hemosiderin deposit. Very rare complication in fat transfer. Good luck.