I am 5'6 and 110 pounds could i be a canidate for Fat Transfer to Breasts?

I want it because I have asymmetry between my two breast one is a B cup and the other is a C cup so I would like to even the B cup out to a C. If I can how much is this procedure?

Fat transfer for breast augmentation (even for asymmetry) is not recommended.

+1

Aside from the fact that you likely do not enough "excess" fat for adequate volume increase via grafting procedure(s)--more than one operation would almost certainly be necessary--this is NOT recommended for breast augmentation.

Since some of the grafted fat ALWAYS dies, scar tissue and calcifications can be created within the breasts, interfering with mammographic detection of breast cancer.

Click on the link below for additional information, but understand that there is a better procedure for improving your breast asymmetry--breast implants. Trust me, grafted fat in the breasts is experimental at best, BAD at worst, and way over-hyped in the media (and a few plastic surgeons' practices). See several ABPS-certified plastic surgeons experienced in breast surgery for opinions about this. Best wishes!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting for breast asymmetry

+1

Fat grafting for breast asymmetry as you would like to have done at the height and weight that you are presenting seems to me as a difficult task. At that height and weight at the age of 30 years old gives a BMI of 17.8 which means you have almost no excess body fat. You would have to gain some weight in order to have fat transferred from one area to the other to have enough fat take to be significant to treat the asymmetry.

Good luck!

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon