Fat Transfer for Breasts?

I have asymmetric breasts.left is b cup right is c cup.I was thinking about implants but really don't want to do that.I found something on fat transfer for breasts.I would only want it in my left breast.I know they wont be perfectly alike but am fine with that I would just want them closer in size than they are what are the risks, and what would be the price for one breast. I am about 5'4 and 106 pounds if that means anything?

Fat transfer to improve breast asymmetry

+1

Fat transfer can be used to enlarge the smaller breast; a one cup size increase is realistic with this procedure. The results are generally more natural in appearance than that of a breast implant, and will produce a better match with the untreated breast. A liposuction procedure is used to obtain the fat for grafting (I use the BodyJet machine for this). Your small size may require that fat be harvested from more than one body area. The most common donor areas are the abdomen and thighs.

Guilford Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat Transfer to Breasts

+1

Without out pictures, it is difficult to give you specific advice.  Based on your weight, it might be difficult to find enough fat to harvest to use for your breast.  However, if available, fat transfer is possible and can be quite effective.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD