Fat Transfer to Replace Breast Implants

I had breast implants years ago. Now that i'm older i no longer wish to have them, Is it possible to have fat transfer to the area. How expensive would it be I am on a fixed income i want to know the best alternative.

Fat transfer to the breasts

+1

You can have fat transfer to the breasts as long as you have enough donor fat to harvest the fat from- abdomen, thighs, back, etc. Your breast skin also needs to somewhat soft/loose to accommodate the transferred fat cells. Since a certain percentage of the fat cells will not survive and shrink, it's not uncommon to require a second surgery to achieve the desired size and volume. The cost is typically higher than a breast augmentation with implants due to the increased operative time needed. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with fat transfer techniques.

Dr.Bruno