Fat Transfer to Breast During Implant Removal Now Flank/butt?

I had 250 cc fat removed from both flanks to transfer to breast during a implant removal about 8 months ago. I now feel I have lost the fullness to my butt and my stomach is holding all my body fat even thought I have lost 10 lbs. Will a fat transfer from my stomach BACK to my flanks correct this or will I end up loosing the fat put back there and start holding my fat on some other body part. Also is 250 cc alot of fat from each flank? I had evenly distributed fat before the lipo/transfer.

Fat Transfer to Previous Area of Liposuction

+1

Fat transfer to previous area of liposuction can be done.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of fat transfer procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat transfer to the breast is a great procedure with additional cosmetic benefits

+1

I would not advocate for this 'reverse' fat transfer procedure - I think you'll be disappointed.If you think your buttocks lacks projection, I would consider more aggressive liposuction to the flanks and sacral regions, and fat transfer to the buttocks.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS