Weight Gain for Fat Transfer For Breast Enhancement. How Do I Lose the Weight I Gain in My Face?

Hi I have a kind of a (complicated) question about fat transfer breast enhancement. I am gaining weight for the procedure (going from 106 to 115 hopefully) so there is more fat to put in my breasts..So my question is...If I gain weight in my face while gaining it in the place where I want to gain it and where they will take fat out of (my stomach)..How do I loose the weight in my face but not my breasts/the rest of my body? Or how does that usually work (I know weird question) Thanks!

It is not a good idea to gain weight for fat grafting

+1

The idea of gaining weight to have more fat to transfer is appealing but does not work well  in long run. You will lose the fat that grafted to your breasts if you lose weight later on. I prefer fat grafting when patients's weight is stable .If you do not have enough fat for fat grafting, you may not be good candidate for this procedure.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Gain weight for fat transfer

+1

Only three words...Don't do it. It complicates everything in the long run.Have your doctor take as much  lipo fat as he can from multiple sites. Can over a million women who are happy with implants be wrong?

Richard Ellenbogen, MD