Fat Transfer to Breast and Face?

I am an athletic 27yr old 5'10 female I weigh 154 lbs & have 29% fat on my body. My bra size is 34B. I would like a liposuction on all of my lower body in small volumes,& using that fat for fat transfer to my breasts to go up to a 34C, and to my face. I lost 77 lbs previously and have hollow under eyes, I've also chubby ankles.My question is, what method of liposuction would ensure the most survival rate of fat for fat transfer to cheeks and breast?& am I too young for fat transfer to the face?

Fat transfer procedures.

+2

Methods are important - no doubt, but the surgeon's experience is key. The best fat for transfer is found in the lower abdomen and inner thighs. This area has the largest volume of adipose derived stem cells and the results are better using this fat - specially when looking at fat survival. I'm not sure with all your weight loss that you are the best candidate for these operations, however. You should have a consultation soon and get more information. Thanks, Dr. Aldo.

Fat Transfer to Face

+1

Any time a patient has lost a great amount of weight, the face can sag a great deal.  Fat grafting may be a good choice in someone your age if you have some facial descent or wasting.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of fat grafting procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Facial-Fat-Grafting-and-Stem-Cell-Rejuvenation.php