Would a fat transfer (Brazilian butt lift) with hip dysplasia make a difference in appearance on the butt? (Photo)

I'm 17 and have hip dysplasia... its always made me self conscious to look at my body because my right side (of the butt) is somewhat bigger than the left do to it. I was recently looking up fat transfers to make it even but I was wondering if I were to have the fat transfer done would hip dysplasia still make my left side look uneven? I walk with a limp but I want to even out my butt when I look at it there is a big difference in both sides

Would a fat transfer (Brazilian butt lift) with hip dysplasia make a difference in appearance on the butt?

+1
Thank you for the question and photos. 

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon

Liposuction

+1

To est help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation with no clothes on is required in order to determine which procedure and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

+1
If you have parental consent, I think that fat transfer to improve symmetry may be a very good idea.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Hip dysplasia and buttock fat injection

+1
I think that you would need to be seen in person in consultation as permitted by your parents to be properly evaluated.  Good luck.