How Much Fat Could I Have Transferred in a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am 5'11 168lb, I really want to get the fat transfer to the bum. How many cc's do you think could be transfered based on my height and weight??

Amount of fat to be transferred in Brazilian Butt lift

+2

There are several issues that effect the decision on the amount of fat to be transferred which include: amount of donor fat, quality of donor fat, method of fat transfer, skin laxity at the recipient site, desired augmentation volume, etc. However, to answer your question, we do generally overfill to the maximum amount the skin an buttock will tolerate.

How much fat NEEDS to be transferred in a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

The volume of fat transferred in a Brazilian Butt Lift varies from 200 to 1,200 cc PER cheek. This is processed presumably viable fat. A much larger volume was liposuctioned, filtered and washed to remove blood and free fat to get the graftable fat.

Since each woman has own specific buttock anatomy AND her ideals of buttock beauty the amount of correction required would vary significantly from woman to woman not only by her size but by ethnic preferences and personal preferences.

Dr. P. Aldea

The amount of fat you have to transfer will depend on your shape

+2

That is a very difficult question to answer with out examining you or at least seeing your photos. If you look at 10 women exactly 5'11'' tall, weighing 168 lbs, you can have 10 women of all different shapes. Where your excess fat is located, will determine where you need to have liposuction and how much is available to transfer to your buttocks.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

Understanding aesthetics of the buttock is important to contour the body with liposuction and enhance the contouring with fat transfer to the buttock.

Your surgeon need to analyse your body the fat collections and the buttocks, as well as body proportions. See a Board certified plastic Surgeon