2 weeks post op of Fat Transfer, is it normal to see my face totally recovered from swelling and the fat almost 80% absorbed?

I had a fat transfer in my cheeks and nasolabial folds two weeks ago and I look pretty much the same as before. It seems the fat didnt survive, especially in the nasolabial folds. Is it normal to see my face totally recovered from swelling and the fat almost 80% absorbed after just 2 weeks? I have been very careful, just started to workout again yesterday. Also, how long I must wait to have juvederm done over the fat transfer?

Fat Grafting Results

+1
What you are describing is highly unusual. Photos would be helpful. Not all fat will remain, but generally, a significant amount of the fat does develop it's own blood supply and survives permanently. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon