Could I Get Fat Transfer After Getting Done Butt Implants? (photo)

I gott 300ccs butt implants Im not happy with the results because they look round on top but small at the bottom. Is it possibble to get fat grafting to make the buttock look rounder and fuller? Also there is like a lump on my left side...I dont know if is part of the implant or It is just fat because I got 240cc in each cheek of fat transfer..Im wondering If my implant moved....I am four weeks post and I have no pain...but I want to if my lump would go away......I dont knoe if I need massageit

Fat transfer can be performed with Butt implants

+1

Fat transfer for Buttock Augmentation can be done at the same time and afterwards as a single session or more to improve the size and shape of your buttocks. See your surgeon re: if your implant has shifted