Fat Tranfer Augmentation Below the Chin?

I had to undergo maxillofacial surgery to reconstruct my lower right jaw which suffered a multi-fracture as a result of an RTA 5 months ago. My chin looks slightly deviated and i have what looks like a dent on the right side below my chin which is effecting the symitary of my face due to the loss of some soft tissue (no more than 2cc volume). Is fat transfer my best option? Im also considering hair transplant for where i have the scar in that region since i usually grow a beard. 30 year old male

Fat Augmentation for Chin Asymmetry

+1

Fat sculpting is an excellent reliable method to correct the asymmetry of your chin area. Hair transplants can be used to hide a scar in the beard, but I would rather remove the scar depending on the size, shape, and location.

Chin Asymmetry Correction With Fat Grafting

+1

Based on your description, fat injection augmnetation sounds like the best approach for such a small defect that is based on a soft tissue deficiency. As for the hair transplant, I would be less enthusiastic unless the hair loss pattern was dispersed over a wider area than just along a scar.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/fat-grafting.html

Fat grafting is awesome

+1

Thisis an easy remedy. An expert at fat grafting with a computer can equalize the two sides of your jaw and face..It is a no braine. What is the altrnative move around the bones with a month of downtime?