Fat Transfer After Lumpectomy

On 6/16/20 I had fat tranfer to my breast because scar tissue from lumpectmoy. beliving that fullness would be added so my breast to look more like the other one. Today it looks like the fat was just put in the scare tissue area. It looks deformedand the fat bumps out above the scare and under me arm. below is where the tissue was removed from lumpectomy. Will the fat injected move down or is this it ? If so can the fat be taken out or is it to soon to tell?

Fat transfer to breast following lumpectomy irregularity

+1

IT is not likely that the fat will move but it is possible that this represents some fibrosis that will be resorbed. Give it 3 months.