Can Fat Be Taking out of the Same Areas if I Were to Have a Second Brazilian Butt Lift?

I will be getting a second bbl for sure as soon as 6 months have pass. So can fat be taking out of the same areas if i were to have a second Brazilian butt lift? Also my scars are still VERY visible right at 4months so if i have a second procedure what will happen to it? and is it possible to put in more cc's the second time around?

Re-do bbl

+1

More cc's the second time around?  Not if the first time it was done properly.  Is inadequate fat was transferred then the correct amount should be injected.. more.