Too Much Fat Removed from Saddle Bags? (photo)

I had liposuction in June 2012 via tumescent Lipo. I had my inner knees, upper inner thighs and saddlebags liposuctioned. My initial concern by Aug. was that my inner knees were not symmetrical. The surgeon said let's wait till January. If it still existed he wld correct it. At that same time I asked him about depressions where my saddle bags were. He said that is normal and his hips are the same. I did not pay for man thighs! I am very worried about trying to Make this look natural. What can I do?

Correcting Prior Liposuction

+3

Losing weight 'might' help - if most of the weight comes off of the hip. However, if I was evaluating you based solely upon the your photos I would thoroughly suction out the hip rolls and transfer fat into the lateral thighs. The relationship of your thighs to your hips is the opposite of what is typically considered the female 'hourglass' figure. This is very do-able if your surgeon is versed in fat transfer and has an artistic vision of what the ideal final shape should be. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Too Much Fat Removed From Saddle Bags

+2

I would ask the surgeon to transfer fat to the lateral thigh area.  This is really not a difficult problem to fix, because the skin is not an issue.  You just need more volume in that area. 

Too Much Fat Removed from Saddle Bags?

+2

Though your photos are good it is still very hard to determine the amount of deformity or non result. Best to be see in person. You wil;l need more lipo + fat grafting to deformed areas. This could take a few operations to achieve desired results. 

Bad Results in Lipouction

+2

Correcting bad results in liposuction is a difficult procedure and may require multiple surgical procedures, ranging from further liposuction to tightening of skin to achieve the results you desire.

It requires an experienced surgeon ( Board Certified Plastic Surgeon).

You condition will require liposuction and fat transfer to indented areas. Liposuction of the love handles, lateral, medial thighs and fat transfer.Liposuction of the abdomen, may be a tightening procedure. I have seen and repaired many of these bad results in liposuction. You need to commit to multiple procedures to achieve the hour glass body shape.