How Much Fat Can Be Removed from Me for my Brazillian Butt Lift? (photo)

hello my name is princess and i am about 5ft loll petit but i dont really have a booty and i want one....a nice round big one..not too big however lol... ii have been eating alot to gain fat...so when am ready for the prosedure i have enough..but i wanna kno if it will work and would i get my desired outcome?

How much fat?

+4

Thank you for the pictures, I can see that you don't have a lot of fat, how ever some can be taken from the abdominal, waist and back area. With this amount of fat we would be able to give you a slightly larger buttocks with a nice projection. Contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for you to be evaluated in person.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttlift Candidate

+2

Your weight would be helpful, but, even in 5'4", 120 lb females, I can usually get 5 liters out and transfer 1200 cc to each buttock.  An exam would have to be down to determine more precise parameters.  Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You really need to be assessed in person by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to know if you have enough fat to get the result you want. The surgeon will need to pinch and squeeze to see how much fat they will be able to harvest. It also depends on what look you want, so make sure to bring some "wish pics" with you.

Matthew Schulman, MD

BBL

+1

You have fat deposits of your abdomen and hips and lower back that can be suctioned and transferred to the buttocks

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

How much fat for BBL?

+1

The maximum amount of fat that can be safely removed in an outpatient setting is 5 liters.  Your surgeon will remove the maximum that can be safely done based on what is available.  I do not reommend weight gain in preparation for brazilian butt lift surgery.

Dennis Dass, MD

You are a perfect candidate for a Brazilian butt lift

+1

Hello. Judging by your pictures you have more than enough fat to get the result you want. Gaining weight before the surgery is not recommended. Be sure that you are as close to your average body weight as possible before surgery as losing weight after a Brazilian butt lift may cause lumps or other deformities.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift in combination with buttock implants

+1

Thank you for your question.  One needs significant amount of fat to be harvested for a significant change in buttock lift/augmentation.  Abdomen, flanks, outer thighs, inner knees can all be donor sites.  It is hard to address your skin tone from a picture.  I do see some stretch marks so one has to take those into consideration when harvesting fat. You do have a good amount to 'give' yet I might suggest you get a combination of fat grafting AND buttock implants.  Buttock implants are soft and made of very spongy-like solid silicone material.  They cannot leak.  They are inserted via one single incision in the cleft between the two buttocks.  This is a very gratifying procedure and will guarantee the long-term results!  I have performed over 50 of those procedures in Toronto with very high satisfaction rate.  Let me know how I could further help you.  My email is: dupere@visageclinic.com.  I am a board-certified plastic surgeon in Toronto, Canada. Good luck!  

Marc DuPéré, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift to reduce your muffin top and enlarge your buttocks

+1

The BBL can harvest fat from your abdomen and love handles and transfer it to your buttocks.  You may also have fat in your thighs that can be used.  Removing fat from these areas helps make the buttocks appear larger and better shaped.  How much fat you have for this is hard to estimate from your photos but you look like you have enough to make a good improvement. 

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a Brazilian butt lift

+1

Thanks for your question. The pictures don't provide enough information. I will like to see the back view and also the thighs. The inner tight is a great source of fat. One thing that will make your results fantastic, is that it appear you have a very good skin tone. 

Wilberto Cortes, MD