Best Fat Reduction Procedure Around Abdomen and Back?

I am a slim woman but I have a good amount of fat around my abdomen and back. What is the best procedure to get the most amount of fat removed, while still being safe?

Torso Liposuction

+1

Liposuction is one of the most performed surgeries reported by board certified plastic surgeons. It can be a safe and effective way to remove your unwanted fat. A combination of exercise (strong core muscles!) and a reasonable diet will help maintain your after-liposuction body!

We can suck the fat out of your body, but not out of your fridge!

I wish you luck.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Fat removal

+1

Liposuction is what you should investigate. I personally prefer the Vaser Liposelection system but that is by no means the only method of performing the procedure. You should consult with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified plastic surgeon in your area. Perhaps, consulting with more than one would be a good idea to weigh different ideas. You can find someone at www.plasticsurgery.org.