I Had Fat Put Under Both Eyes the Right One Had too Much It Was Removed Twice and Still Isnt Right, What Should I Do?

still has to much fat and the right side of my face fell down and he also done a lower blep did not help now he says i need to have a short scar surgery.please help with suggestions.

Asymmetry after fat transfer

+1

Unfortunately, this is not such an uncommon complaint after this type of procedure.  If you still have confidence in your doctor, then I would suggest you follow his/her advice.  Alternatively, you might want to consider seeking an opinion by an oculofacial plastic surgeon in your area.  You can locate one through the ASOPRS website.  Good luck!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon