I Have Fat/ Protruding Buldge Around Corners of Mouth, Options?

I have these pockets of fat/ skin that buldges out around the corners of my mouth and is more apparent when I smile and makes me look older. The lower half of my face sticks out anyways so this makes it more noticeable. I'm 24 and I was overweight growing up and I have had two children now and im at a stable weight of 145, 5'7 inches tall. The fluctuations in my weight I know have something to do with this and I almost feel like I need a mid facelift. I have done juvederm and artefil before.

Fat bulges along mouth?

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say what this is.  Areas around the mouth that are mildly loose in older patients often is conducive to filler.s