Fat Preparation Before Plumper Lips?

If I have fat transfer injections in order to rejuvenate my lips, what is the process by which the fat is prepared? Is it a simple process or will I have to wait a given period of time?

Fat Preparation Before Plumper Lips?

Do yourself a favor and save your money.  Fat transfer into the lips is not as reliable nor durable as Alloderm Lip Implants IMO.  Fat can and does dissolve unevenly despite claims to the contrary IMHO.

8500 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Fat injections

Fat injections are performed at the same time as harvesting the fat.  There are some people that freez fat after harvest, but the literature does not support this maneuver because the fat does not survive too well when frozen.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Fat injections are a simple process for lip plumping.

Fat is easily taken from your tummy or thighs and injected with a micro canula into your lips once your lips have been anesthesized.  You look "donald duck like" for about 5-7 days and hopefully the fat will not need to be redone for at least 6-12 months for a cost of roughly $2500 per session.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

9201 W Sunset Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90069

Fat transfer

Fat can be used as a filler to any part of the face.

In the face the fat need to be aspirated processed immediately and transfered to the desired area immediately.

The ensure take of the fat in the face, the fat has to be aspirated with a very small cannula, gentle, pressure, clean the fat and cetrifuge the fat, then injected very gently in small packetsand in diffrent layers. in a three dimentional manner. In the lip the fat should be positioned in a natural enhancement of the diffrent components of the natural lip.

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218