"Fat Pads" for Lower Cheek Filler?

Is it possible to put "fat pads" in my lower cheek/jawbone area for a permanent solution to thin lower facial area? I am 52 and fillers are much too temporary. This problem worsens with age.

Fat injection to the face

+1

A very important adjunct and facelift and facial rejuvenation surgery is the introduction of fat injections. This issue is collected by liposuction from other regions of your body and then cleaned and processed. This fat is then strategically injected into the face to improve the contours of your cheeks and to create a more youthful parents. Keep in mind that patients should expect swelling after this procedure and that whenever we move fat from one part of the body to the other approximately 20% it will melt away. This is a delicate procedure which makes it incredibly important that you are working with a board-certified plastic surgeon is a great deal of experience with fat transfer and fat injection techniques into the face.

Fat Augmentation to Face

+1

The use of lipo-augmentation is a good choice to add volume to the face. I've done this for twenty years with reliable and reproducibe results. Without pictures, I don't know if there are alternative choices.

I recommend lower cheek micro fat grafting

+1

Jerrelyn,

It would be helpful to have photographs of your face to give you specific advice. That being said, based on your description, I would recommend micro fat grafting of the lower cheeks. Micro-fat grafting is best done in multiple layers and multiple passes from different directions. I recommend you seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience with micro fat grafting to get the best results.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer a good option for lower cheeks

+1

Facial fat grafting is one good option for volume enhancement of the cheeks and lower face. Because the transferred fat is exposed to the same changes as the native fat in these regions, I would not call it "permanent" but "long-lasting". Often, two treatments spaced about 6 to 9 months apart may be required for a good correction.

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon