Fat Pad or Malar Bag? How Do I Get Rid of It!? (photo)

I have received a lot of different opinions on wether I have an eye bag or a malar bag, all I want to know is how I can get rid of it. It is a lot worse on my right side than my left. My left is almost non existent but on my right I can actually feel it when I glide my finger over the surface of my skin. I am 25 years old and though I remember having it slightly throughout my years, it has gotten noticeably worse with time.

Fat Pad or Malar Bag? How Do I Get Rid of It?

+1

It is usually better to blend the contours rather than try to excise this.  Usually, fillers in younger patients make more sense, because less volume is usually needed.  Fillers tend to produce smoother results.  However, fat grafting is not unreasonable.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of filler and fat transfer procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

It is a malar bag.

+1

The tend to be genetic and run in families.  Given your age, your best option is having the cheek carefully filled to blend this area.