I used to have a fat nose, after an accident 5 years ago my nose is shapeless and has a bump. What would you recommend?(photo)

i have fat nose before 4 to 5 years ago i had an accident by bicycle and i got 1 or 2 stiches on my nose and from then to now its shapeless and bump ..can u help me plz ihave a bumped nose and i want to get in shape is that possible ??

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure can straighten and narrow  the nasal bones and remove a hump. The hump is consists of both bone and cartilage and must be shaved down. A bulbous tip can be refined with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages, and sometimes a conservative cartilage removal as well.

I used to have a fat nose, after an accident 5 years ago my nose is shapeless and has a bump. What would you recommend?

+1
   Rhinoplasty can likely help with multiple aesthetic goals you may have for your nose.

Shaping the shapeless

+1
A rhinoplasty is an operation that will change the shape of your nose. Computer generated imaging can often be performed during your consultation with your facial plastic surgeon to help communicate the changes to the shape of your nose that you desire. Your surgeon will be able to guide you as to what he/she is likely to be able to achieve. There are definitely ways to get more shape back into your nose. Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to give yourself the best chance of achieving the results you desire

Amorphous nose

+1
You would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery.  This can help improve the definition of the nose and also get rid of the bump.  During your consultation you can discuss with your surgeon the details of what you would like to change.

Sean R. Weiss, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for wide nose with hump.

+1
Rhinoplasty for wide nose with hump and very wide tip can improve your nose with rival of bump, narrowing bridge, base and tip while thinning the skin as much as possible. 

Recommendation for Rhinoplasty

+1
If you are looking to better define your nose then a Rhinoplasty would very likely help you attain that goal. You would simply need to sit down with a nasal surgeon who could examine you in more detail and offer you various options based on your desires. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO