Fat Nose, 2nd Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Good day! I've been very worried, since I already had a second rinoplasty to change my nose, I told the surgeon I wanted small nostrills, but I don't see any difference, he says if he makes them small i will have problems to breathe, so what he did the last time was lifting the tip but nothing else, and my nostrills are still looking like in the picture, "FAT" is there anyway to get them slimmer? since this is my second rinoplasty i don't wanna go for a third, so can a bioplasty help? Thanks!

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible to reduce the size of the nostrils without negatively affecting the patient's breathing. But this is on a case by case basis, and it is possible you may have a circumstance where this is not true. Only a thorough exam can determine for sure. In general, the size of the nostrils can be reduced with an alar base reduction, which will also make them appear slimmer. The goal when touching up a rhinoplasty with a revision is to perform the procedure correct the first time, avoiding a future procedure. A bioplasty will not help in this case. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://rhinoplastycharlotte.com/rhinoplasty-surgery/revision-rhinoplasty/

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon