How Much Fat is Needed to Increase Bust and Hip Size?

Lipoinjection (fat grafting or injection) for hip and breast

+1

Generally to make a significant cup size change in the breasts you will need to increase the volume by a minimum of 200cc. This will likely require injecting at least 300-400cc per breast accounting for fat loss and failure of take. However, some surgeons still consider this controversial and it is not yet widely practiced.

In regards to the buttocks (which I assume when you refer to your hips), my experience has been that I generally need to inject a minimum of 400 cc to achieve a notable difference and I have injected up to 900cc.