Considering Fat Injecton into the Booty, is it Possible to Get Big Results?

i want to have fat grafting since it is the safest way. but how quick can the fat be dissolved in the body and is it possible to have a big size booty through fat grafting or is the fat that can be injected limited? I see in pictures that fat grafting/brazillian butt lift booty are small in size.

Can you get a big booty with fat trafting?

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift Has become a very popular procedure. The buttocks and the adjoining are contour ed in addition to the enhancement by using one's own fat. Haw much fat is used and how large the buttocks become depend on a umber of factors. These include the amount of donor fat available, the preoperative appearnce of the buttocks and the amount of fat the buttocks can take at any given time. In about 35% of the cases I end up performing a second procedure either because of some absorption and/or because the patient still wants to be bigger. The important points to remember about the Brazilian Lift are tha 1. the buttocks will look and feel natural 2. once the fat takes it stays ( there is no need for implant removal and 3. If one wants to contine to go bigger, it can be achieved as long as there is adequate donor fat. Sometimes it is necessary to gain weight to have enough fat

A Large Booty IS achievable with Fat Transfer to the Buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift)

+1

Although a lot of women view a Brazilian Butt Lift simply only the addition of a certain volume to the rear, the operation is MUCH more than that.

A Brazilian Butt Lift seeks to achieve an attractive rear by:
- reducing and sculpting the lower back and hips thereby accentuating and literally framing a more attractive buttock
- by carefully harvesting, preparing and then transferring fat from elsewhere in the body to the buttocks, placing it in thin strands to maximize their nutrition and survival.

The total amount that can be transferred depends on how much excess fat you have and the potential volume of your buttocks. It goes without saying that one can safely transfer much larger volumes of fat in larger women than it petite women.

However, the final outcomes and volumes would depend on how much of the transferred fat actually survives. In the end,in most women, the buttocks always look significantly better than the starting point.

Big Results with the Brazilian Butt Lift.......

+1

Yes, I believe it is possible to get "BIG" results with the Brazilian Butt Lift. 
I believe it is the best result you can get.  It is all your fat, and feels and looks 100% natural.  The ultimate size of your buttocks will depend on 3 things:  1) how much fat you have to be removed from elsewhere and donated to your buttocks.  2) How much fat your buttocks will hold and lastly and most importantly 3) How much survives.  Number 3 is the biggest variable.  In my patients, using my technique, I estimate an average of 70-80% survival and in some cases 100%.  There are two factors that affect how much will survive: 1) The technique used by your surgeon and 2) What you do afterwards!  If the surgeon that you choose has good, Long lasting results, then his technique is most likely good and it is up to you to keep the fat cells alive!    If you are seeing pictures of BBL patients that are small, then you are looking at the wrong pictures.  The fat should not "dissolve"

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

If you have enough fat after liposuction and cleasing the fat and purifying it , you can have up to 1000cc injected.

to get 1000 cc per buttock you need to aspirate 3000-4000cc of total aspirate

Brazilian butt lift how much fat can be injected

+1

Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction fat injection. Most of my patients want all of their available fat injected into the buttocks for the most change they can get. And that's what I do 90% of the time. Remember that that is a storage container and what we're doing is changing our  primary storage location from the abdomen to the buttocks so now when that comes in the body store more in the buttocks.

If you do a liposuction and get out 3000 mL of fat about 1000 mL of fat will be good enough to be rejected. And then in the best case scenario about 70% of the fat injected will live and give a permanent result. So if you remove 3000 mL of fat you will get about a 700 mL permanent change in the bottom.

Remembering that liposuction is a rob Peter to pay Paul phenomenon, when you do liposuction and take away a storage area from the abdomen and back now in calories come the body they will have to get stored someplace else and even without the fat injection the buttocks tend to get bigger as the fat can be stored in the abdomen. The last fact it is when you make a narrow waist the buttocks looks better. I

I think the liposuction plays as much a role as the fat injection in making the buttocks look better. I've done plenty of liposuction and fat injections in the patient's and still had great results with great  curves. You don't always need a lot of that to make a big change in the appearance.

Wendell Perry, MD