Fat Injections to the Buttocks, Am I A Candidate?

I am 21 years old, I weigh 120 and I'm 5'1. I have been thinking about getting this done all my life. ( small buttocks run in the family) & I've never been quiet happy with my body. Especially after having my son, i gained more weight in my tummy, & thighs. Although I do not have much fat, I really wanna get this done to enlarge my butt size, (to a decent "average" size). Can this still be done, and get the results I am looking for, with my type of body?

Brazilian butt lift candidate for surgery

+1

If you would like to have noticeable results based on your weight and height, you're currently not a good candidate for surgery. I need to inject at least 600 ml of fat into each buttock to have a noticeable change in the appearance of your buttocks and hips. I suggest you gain weight prior to the surgery and that fat can be used to sculpt your buttocks. Again. only a physical exam will allow me to determine if you will be a good candidate for surgery and if the amount of fat that you have is sufficient to achieve your goals.

Brazilian Butt Lift on a Woman 5ft 1", 120lbs

+1

Hey Jessica,  Yes, the Brazilian Butt Lift is possible in someone with your height and weight.  I have done this many times on women with those body proportions.  However, I have also seen some women with those proportions who didn't have fat in areas that they wanted liposuctioned.  So, it really depends on your specific shape and where your excess fat is.
The nice thing about this procedure is that even if you don't have a lot of fat, just removing the fat which bothers you around your waistline makes your figure better.  You can then either throw this fat away as we have done for years or, we can inject it into your buttocks to further enhance your buttocks and figure.  Even if it is only a small amount of fat, every little bit helps. 
Good Luck to you!  Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

I am 5'1'' and 120 pounds. Am I a candidate for the BBL/

+1

The BBL is performed by using danor fat from different perts of the body and inserting it into the buttocks. You need to be examined by an experienced plastic surgeon to see whether or not you are a candidate for the procedure.

George Lefkovits, MD

Fat Injections to the Buttock: Brazilian Butt Lift Fat Distribution

+1

Even though you are small it doesn't rule out the ability to do a Brazilian Butt Lift. Think of it as more of a fat re-distribution rather than just fat injection. Taking fat from your lower abdomen and back, as well as flank does give enough fat to re-inject into the buttock region. I use a water assisted system which gently harvests a significant amount of viable fat to re-shape and increase the size of your buttock. Dr. Trussler

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Buttock Augmentation with Fat Grafting- who is a candidate

+1

I have had excellent experience with buttock augmentation using fat grafting on patients who have not been overweight and were about your weight. depending on how and where you store your excess body fat, and depending on your frame it is possible to find excess fat to be used for fat grafting.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

+1

Without a face to face examination, without several photgraphs and without photographs of a woman your size whose backside you find attractive, how can anyone really answer your question? At best the answer may be maybe. If you do have excess trunk fat and have modest augmentation aspirations a Brazilian Butt Lift may well be your answer. Otherwise, you may have to consider buttock implants.