Fat Injections to the Hollows Under Eyes Are Clearly Visible

I know I'm probably over reacting, but I had this procdure done one week ago. All the swelling, and bruising is almost gone, but, I can "clearly see" where the injections were placed, and they look like macoroni noodles under my eyes, and they just sit there. What is suppost to happen?

Allow time for swelling to resolve after fat transfer

+1

Fat grafting has to be done carefully around the eyes because of the ability to see the fat once it has been placed.  You should allow for more time for the swelling to resolve.  You can also massage these areas gently.  There are other surgical options if this leaves you with unsatisfactory results.

Lower eyelid fat injections

+1

Fat Injections to the lower eyelid can offer amazing results, filling under-eye hollowing and reducing tired looking eyes. However;  it is also the most difficult area to treat, given that the lower eyelid skin is the thinnest in the body. One week after surgery is too early to tell your cosmetic results. Speak to your surgeon and he or she should guide you through the healing process and expectations.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fat injections looking lumpy and visible in the lower eyelids

+1

The eyelid skin is the thinnest skin on the face and shows the underlying tissues quite readily.  The coloration of fat injections and their shape if not homogenously distributed, can look apparent. In the most lower aspect of the infraorbital eyelid skin, near the tear trough, the fat can be injected underneath the muscle and this won't show as much, but near the eyelash margin, the fat has to be placed on top of the muscle and this requires treatment by an expert, and even they may have poor outcomes. I would see your doctor right away for evaluation.

Fat injections

+1

Fat injection to the lower lid requires experience and expertise.

If after 6 weeks you still see the grafts seek another opinion