Will Fat Injections Give my Breast More Volume at the Top As Since I Had Implants They Look Bottom Heavy?

I have 450cc implants 3 years ago and I am not happy with the result. They hand wide apart and are very bottom heavy. A surgeon had advised me the pockets have been made to big. He had said he can either give me an uplift and new implants behind the muscle or make my pockets smaller fit with new implants in from of the muscle and inject fat the the top part of my breast to make them look fuller from the top as I dont really want the scars of an uplift. Would this work pls help ?

Fat injections and sagging breasts

+1

If you have bottoming out implants or saggin implants, you  may need a pocket revison and/or a breast lift.  Fat injection probaly will not improve the overall shape.

Fat Injections Won't Fix Bottom Heavy Breasts

+1

Based on your description, fay injections are unlikely to fix pockets that are too big. Without seeing pictures, it is hard to give more details but it sounds like the lift may be better.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Please send your pictures

+1

The need for the breast lift can not be avoided by the pocket revision or fat grafting. If your nipple position are too low,you will need to have lift. Please send picture for better evaluation.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon