Age 17. Should I Get Brazilian Butt Lift, Rhinoplasty, Breast Implants and Lip Fillers?

Okay So I'm 17 years old and I'm 5'1 weight about 125 pounds I'm a small b and have a flat tummy my thighs are thick and my booty is round but I'd like it to be bigger I want to get implants to be a full c or small d in decemeber and I want to get injections next summer...i want to get my nose done in a month and i also want lip fillers..Should i go through with these surgeries or not? well it be worth it or do you think its all too much? im scared of looking fake or messing up myself.

Cosmetic surgery for teenagers

+3

This sounds like a little too much surgery too early in life. I would suggest you take it a little more slowly to make sure you do not take steps that you will regret later in life. The world is full of celebrities and wanna be celebrities who went down that path and now regret doing so.

There are a few other concerns in your case that should be addressed before any cosmetic surgery. You need to make sure that your requests are more specific such as I want a less round nasal tip etc. To just say I want a nose job is a problem because your surgeon needs to plan a procedure that achieves specific goals otherwise there is no way to end up with a happy patient or assess results after surgery. Then you need to face your motivation for having surgery. If you are doing it for social reasons, to get a specific boyfriend, to become a supermodel etc. those are definite red flags. In that case you should not have any surgery whatsoever. You need to be honest with yourself.

If these few hurdles can be passed I see no reason why you could not have surgery if you wanted it just do not be in a rush to do everything at once as that increases the chances of you making mistakes you will regret later in life.

It is not clear from your post what and where you want to get injected next summer.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Multiple surgeries in 17 year-old

+3

While no one can really tell you if you should or should not get all this surgery, the fact that you are dissatisfies with such a wide variety of your body's anatomy should make you and any surgeon pause. While each procedure or dissatisfaction may or may not have merit. it is important that patients be mature enough to accept certain thingsabout themselves. It is so easy for young people/patients to be concerned with and bothered by many aspects of their life and bodies, good patients have a firm foundation of accepting themselves.

Robin T.W. Yuan, M.D.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD

Multiple Cosmetic Procedures

+2

Without examining you in person, it is impossible to know for sure whether you are a candidate for any cosmetic surgery.  I would also caution you agains multiple procedures at the same time.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Multiple procedures in a teen

+1

First, I would caution you to proceed slowly with cosmetic  surgery. You may want to start off with one thing when you are 18 before "diving' in to all those procedures.  Of course a formal consult would be critical.