Previewing Results of Fat Injections on the Breasts?

I got my breasts done and I like the results, but I also wanted to get fat injections. Is it possible to preview results, like see before and after photos? Will the results depend on my fat?

Previewing results with 3-D imaging

+1

In our practice we use 3-D imaging to help preview the changes you can expect. Any surgeon who does this procedure should be able to show you before and after photographs. 

The result does not depend so much on your fat, but rather the techniques used to harvest, prepare and inject the fat. Other variables include whether you use the BRAVA® expansion device before the grafting procedure or not.

Fat transfer to the breasts

+1

Fat transfer to the breasts for cosmetic reasons is still controversial.  No one knows what the long term effects would be from the fat in this region.

Preview results of fat transfer

+1

Fat transfer to the breast is still EXPERIMENTAL in the U.S.

Very few cases has been done in the U.S. and these are under a studt. You probably will not be able to see befores and afters

I have seen two patients done in Europe with fat transfer to the breast which both patients were not satisfied.

Fat does not necessarily produce predictable reliable and consistent results

+1

Placing fat in the breast, or for that matter in any location, presents an element of risk an unpredictability.

This is similar to placing seeds in the ground. You may have a great green thumb but it doesn't always mean every seed will sprout. Likewise, you can place 30 cc of fat in the breast, but it is unlikely that all 30 will survive.

IF this is your chosen path, expect that maybe more than one procedure may be required to achieve your results. Seek physicians who have had experience with this technique.

There are new machines such as the axis 3 device which can image breast augmentation but that does not mean it is capable of being achieved.