Can I Have Fat Injection Put into my Butt if I Have Butt Implants Already?

Simultaneous Buttock Implant and Fat Injection

+1

We frequently perform simultaneous buttock implant and fat injection. Visit our web site to view before and after pictures.

Fat injections can further augment and enhance gluteal implants

+1

Fat transfers can further enhance, augment or hide imperfections or contour irregularities for gluteal implants, just the same way fat transfers can be used for the same purpose around breast implants for cosmetic or reconstructive purposes.  There is a small risk of contaminating the implants, however as long as your surgeon is experienced in these cases, you can have very satisfactory and long lasting results.  good luck!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Fat Grafting when you already have Butt Implants...?

+1

Yes this can be done as long as you have enough fat to transfer. This is sometimes used to help hide the implants, makint them appear and feel more natural or just to increase your buttocks size even more.    As mentioned already, infection of an existing implant is possible, but rare. 

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-brazilian-buttocks-lift-fat-grafting/

Fat transfer after Buttock Implants

+1

Yes it is possible to have fat transfer done after buttock implants but best if the fat is placed in areas outside of the boundaries of the implants.  This is to avoid possible contamination of the implants which could lead to an infection and require removal of perfectly good implants.  Best of luck...RAS

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.