Do You Think That Fat Injection Will Help Me Regain my Youthful Face? (photo)

Hello. I am 33 and I lost some fat in my cheeks. as you see in the pictures, my face changed in a way that I am not feeling happy about it. specially on pictures, I feel like my upper cheeks are too predominant and my lower cheeks lost fat. please tell me if you think that a transfer of fat into my lower cheek would give my face its shape back. thanks

Fat Injections to Regain Youthful Face

+2

As yu know we lose facial volume with aging. However before treatment I recommend hat you have a medical evaluation because your change has been rapid in a relative young lady. Fat augmentation will improve you facial contour and restore the youthful appearance you want. It is important that you select a surgeon experienced in this technique.

Fat is the answer youth is pudge

+2

I have done fat grafting for 30 years and I wwill say on a person like yourself the results will be extraordinarily youth restorative.See fat grafting on my website beverlyhillsbody.com...there are 3 patients before and afer like you

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Fat injection is a very useful procedure

+2

Fat harvested from your abdomen, flanks, hips or thighs can be used to fill out areas of your face that have lost volume with aging or weight loss. At 33 you are a bit young for the aging process, but if you have had significant weight loss or other medical conditions that have led to fat loss this would be a good procedure.  The fat typically does not survive 100% and therefore there may be some overcorrection initially, and repeat treatments may be indicated.

Seek consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your options. 

David J. Levens, MD
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer for youth

+1

Dear Lady,

Yes, fat transfer would produce the results that you are looking for.  In some patients, it even makes the skin look better as well.  Please visit an experience surgeon to ensure a great results.

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD