I Had Fat Injection & Still Have the Hard Dent. Will the Dent Go Away on Its Own After After a Few Months?How can't I rid of it?

I had fat injection and still have the hard dent. Breast implant removed and replaced after chemo and radiation. After radiation the left breast has been hard and with a dent. Numerous breast revision. Last surgery replaced3rd implant b/c breast swelling. How can't I rid of the hard dent?

Breast reconstruction

+1
Three basic forms of breast reconstruction exist. You can use your own tissue, implants or a combination of the previous two techniques. Your own tissue can be used in the form of the DIEP flap, PAP flap, SGAP flap or fat grafting. Implants can be done in one stage or two stage. Two stage reconstructions are started by placing expanders at the time of mastectomy. Once they expanders are placed they are able to be inflated as determined by wound healing. The final time consists of combining any of the above techniques.

If you are interested in being seen in Austin please give us a call. I know this is a difficult time for you. The majority of my practice is devoted to reconstruction for women with breast cancer or who are BRCA+

Dent in breast and radiation/chemo

+1

It is difficult to talk about the dent you mentioin without a better description and photos and better yet an exam. You may want to go over this with your doctor.