I Had Fat Injected into the Top Part of my Butt. Can This Fat Be Taken out So It Looks More Natural Without It Deforming Me?

When to REMOVE the BRAZILIAN FAT !

+1

When fat is injected into the butt this is called the Brazilian Butt lift.  It could just as easy be called the Norwegian Butt lift or the Albanian Butt lift or the CANADIAN BUTT LIFT  ETC ETC ETC.    It is just FAT put into the butt in a pretty  and artistic way.   BRAZILIAN is a marketing term and I am not big on marketing terms.  Anyway, if it is not in in a very beautiful artistic way it needs to be altered or partially removed or shifted etc.   This can easily be done with tiny cannulas but WHEN?   We do not want to make inartistic even more so.  Wait at least 4 months and see where you are.  What is there at 4 months is THERE.   Do  find an ABPS surgeon with loads of experience to remove the fat or wiggle it around so it looks pretty.   Be patient and not impulsive.  My Best,  Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

+1

You can have a revision at this point to reshape the buttocks.  About 25% of the liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts that I perform are revisions.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA