Can I Get Fat Injected into Only One Butt Cheeck?

i used to be on the patch for birth control. its been about a year and a half and my left butt cheeck is noticeably smaller i know it was from the patch and i really feel self conscious about my body now. 

Fat Injection into One Butt Cheek

+1

This is not what one would call a BBL but a body contouring procedure. Fat transfer can be performed only on one butt cheek to achieve symmetry.  

Dr. ES

Buttock Augmentation with Fat Transfer

+1

Depending upon the volume needed to create good symmetry and the amount of fat you have available on your body, autologous fat transfer may be a good option.  If the asymmetry is severe and requires a large volume of fat to correct it but you do not have much available fat then you may need to use an buttock implant.  Your next step should be to visit a board certified plastic & reconstructive surgeon that specializes in both fat transfer and buttock implants.  Best of luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Small buttock

+1

Yes you can correct the asymmetry of your buttock by injecting the smaller side with fat.

Consult your plastic surgeon