Fat in Lower Third of Face, Sad Look- What Are my Options? (photo)

Although the blue braces me give me the teen look,I'm in college and in my early twenties. I've always had a chubby/ round face and while I enjoy having a full face it's just "full" in the wrong places. The "apple" of my cheeks are flat and I have a faint line going done(a cheek dent?.The lower third of my face is where the vast majority of volume is. I was thinking I would have a modest amount of buccal fat removed then injectables or fat in the malar region added?

Facial Sculpting at young age

+2

Hello Alyse89,

Thank you for sharing your photographs and I commend you for a good question.

Buccal fat pad removal is a delicate procedure that will offer the candidate the Ogee curve necessary to slim the face and accentuate the apple of the cheeks.

Autologous fat injections in the malar (cheek) area will better define the heart shape of your face and enhance your facial beauty.

I encourage you to schedule an appointment with an extensively experienced surgeon who will guide you to make a strong decision and discuss your goals since photographs cannot replace the physical examination and consultations.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Facial reshaping

+2

Buccal lipectomy works nicely for many persons but I don't think it is enough for you.After evaluating your face you will also require minimal fat grafting in the cheekbones and under the eyes to achieve the "heart shaped face' Also you will need a minimum liosuction in the cheek area.

Facial contouring

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for buccal fat removal and re-injection of the fat to the upper cheeks (to restore the apple), but an in person examination would be essential

See the photos in the link below for an example

Web reference: http://www.seattleface.com/html/before_n_after_set.php?procedure=buccal_fat_removal&id=01