Does fat grafting transfer? When does the majority of the fat cells that died, finally diminish?

In a week, the swelling in one of my eyes has almost completely gone away. One of my upper eyelid fat graft caused my eye to look hooded. I wanted some fat directly beneath my eyes to get rid of the hollowness where my dark circles are, instead it's placed more in my cheek area. It makes my dark circles and hollowness even worse. My chin stopped swelling but the implant bulges out in the front and profile and and doesn't elongate my face in anyway. Should I remove?

Chin implant

+1

Thank you for the picture.

I believe that your still in the healing process and you can´t really tell the ending results until 4-12 weeks have passed. 

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.