What Can I Do For Disappointing Fat Grafting Under the Eyes?

I had fat grafting done under my eyes a year ago and I feel disgusted it looks like i still have a black eye and it still looks swollen under one. What can i do? I am so frustrated not only do i feel ugly but this ps did my breast implants and had to fix it I have been thru a night mare with him what are my rights do i have to pay him to fix my eye problem what is the deal here. High disgusted, embarrased, hurt and angry

+1

If the swollen area represents residual fat, a lower blepharoplasty approach is a reasonable approach to remove excess fat in that area.  If you really feel that your surgeon does a poor job, then find another surgeon.  However, sometimes poor outcomes occur in spite of brilliant technique.  Only you can assess the situation.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat grafting

+1

Correction of fat grafting especially in the lower lids is very difficult. It will require surgery and removal of lumps.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who you can trust and work with. there should be mutual trust and respect btween patient and physician

Revision blepharoplasty for lumps left by fat grafting.

+1

Revision blepharoplasty for lumps left by fat grafting is the only way that I know to end up with a much smoother lid. Usually these are encased scar tissues and do not respond well to other treatments.