Fat Grafting for Skinny Legs?

I would love to wear knee length dresses but my dreadfully skinny legs don't allow it so I have worn trousers and long skirts all my life. Is Fat grafting a permanent solution to shapely legs and what are the side effects?

I would also like to know how much the procedure would cost and the best place to have this done. Any website with before and after photos?

Fat grafting not a great option for leg augmentation

+1

It would be extremely difficult to achieve 3 dimiensional shapely legs using fat grafting as your only tool. The lower extremities have a relatively worse blood supply than other portions of the body. Attempting to deliver significant volume to the legs using fat grafting is likely to result in irregularities.