Fat Grafting for Botched Lipo?

I become more and more depressed after knowing more about correcting botched Lipo through fat transfer. 1) 1 requires G.A./nerve block etc. So, if it requires multiple surgeries, every time, I will have to be under GA. A thought always comes to my mind that I may not wake up. 2) Another Lipo, in order to take fat from another area, may result in botched Lipo again. And I may have more complications like dents, bad contour. Can you please give your views and alternative options for the same?

Correction for liposuction deformities

+2

It would be best to post photos of the problem.  Fat grafting may be able to be done under local anesthesia.  Fat grafting can be very effective for certain deformities, best to see pictures first.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Correction of bad results after liposuction

+2

correction of bad results after liposuction can be a very difficult process and may require multiple procedures, including liposuction, fat grafting and tightening procedures.

Some of the procedures can be done under local anesthesia some may require general anesthesia.

Fat Grafting for Liposuction Irregularities

+2

Fat grafting to irregularities can be effective, and this may require more than one procedure as you have mentioned.  Usually the volume required to improve the irregularities is not a great deal.  Thus, conservative liposuction in other areas will usually suffice, leading to a smaller chance of having contour problems.  If part of the liposuction issues involves fluid cavities, these sometimes need to be excised.  Finally, sometimes excisional procedures such as tummy tuck can be more effective.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA