Fat Grafting Doctor in Hampton Roads?

I'm looking for an experienced fat grafting surgeon and skin doctor in Virginia or close. I'm willing to travel. But if I can find someone who is great with both, and close even better. Does anyone know who offers PRP therapy in Virginia? Anybody who's aware of anyone close I'd love to hear about them. Thank you so much in advance for any assistance or recomendation you can think of.

Fat Grafting Doctor in Hampton Roads

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find a qualified, board certified plastic surgeon. Consult with 3 - 4 to understand your options.

Travel and Brazilian Butt lift

Most of our patients who have the procedure are from out of town.

The procedure itself is easily tolerated, but we do require patients to stay a few days for follow up, just to make sure every thing is OK before they go home.
Most of the things we watch out for happen within the first week, so we like to keep patients near us 5-7 days.
Check out our link below, and visit our site, we have plenty of info on Brazilian Butt lift

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD