How Much Does Fat Grafting Cost To The Butt?

Brazilian Buttock lift

+2

The Brazilian Butt Lift or fat transfer to the butt cost is dependant on how many sites needed for liposuction and reshaping the buttocks.

Avarage total cost range from $10,000-15, 000

Cost of Brazillian Butt lift

+1

The cost generally ranges between 10 and 12 thousand all inclusive.  I'm a board certified plastic surgeon with an MD anesthesiologist at an accredited facility.  I prefer using Body Jet fat transfer technology as well as cosmetassure and your postoperative garments.  It includes lab tests prior to surgery and all of your postoperative visits. 

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com/dallas-plastic-surgery-photos/brazilian-butt-augmentation/index.html

Cost of Fat Grafting to the Butt

+1

The cost depends on your region, time of the procedure, local of the procedure and you surgeon's fees. You need to be seen by a Board Certified plastic surgeon to get a formal estimate.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon