How Much Does Fat Grafting Cost To The Butt?

Brazilian Buttock lift

+2

The Brazilian Butt Lift or fat transfer to the butt cost is dependant on how many sites needed for liposuction and reshaping the buttocks.

Avarage total cost range from $10,000-15, 000

Cost of Brazillian Butt lift

+1

The cost generally ranges between 10 and 12 thousand all inclusive.  I'm a board certified plastic surgeon with an MD anesthesiologist at an accredited facility.  I prefer using Body Jet fat transfer technology as well as cosmetassure and your postoperative garments.  It includes lab tests prior to surgery and all of your postoperative visits. 

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Cost of Fat Grafting to the Butt

+1

The cost depends on your region, time of the procedure, local of the procedure and you surgeon's fees. You need to be seen by a Board Certified plastic surgeon to get a formal estimate.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS