Is Fat Grafting a Bad Idea to Correct Unevenness in the Breasts? (photo)

I am young (20), 5'5 122 lbs. My goal is to look and be as NATURAL as possible. 1 breast is a small B and one is a small C. I have moderate asymmetry of 1 cup size (about 150cc). I am not sure implants are for me. I found a surgeon who does fat grafting; he said I was a good candidate. I don't want to use BRAVA. Is fat grafting to 1 breast with an experienced surgeon still a bad idea? Will it reabsorb in a couple of years? I don't want to waste $. Should I just go for saline implants?

Fat Grafting to the Breasts

+1

Fat grafting to your breast(s) will help increase the volume.  It will have minimal effect on the areola size or position.  So it really depends on what results you are looking for.  However, fat grafting is not a bad idea for your situation.

Good luck.